The renowned sustainable lifestyle brand is expanding its home décor range to bring vibrant, globally inspired patterns and eclectic interior design into customers’ homes.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial): – Atlanta, Georgia April 27, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – In celebration of the Spring 2022 season, Design Rochelle Porter (RPD) launched a brand new collection of wallpapers today, offering eight unique designs with over a dozen adventurous colorways guaranteed to brighten up any space. The collection is an extension of RPD’s home decor offerings – which also includes tea towels, pillowcasesand table runners – and further cement the brand’s position as a leader in lifestyle and home accents.
“Our wallpaper debut lasted two years,” says Rochelle Porter, founder and creative director of Rochelle Porter Design. “Launching this collection was a no-brainer.” I always thought our designs would translate well into wallcoverings, and the overwhelming demand from our customers confirmed that. I’m thrilled to finally bring RPD’s unique aesthetic to homes around the world. »
Boasting artistic prints hand-crafted by Porter herself, the first collection features a combination of free-spirited painterly watercolours, graphic black and white patterns and diverse global influences – colorful hues from the coast from the Caribbean to the architectural blue of Turkey, to the bold geometries of West African weavings. So whether it’s for the living room, bedroom, home office or kitchen, each of RPD’s wallpaper designs will bring new life to customers’ home environments.
“We’re spending a lot more time at home lately, so wallpaper is the perfect way to infuse energy, color and creativity into a space, and just make it more fun to live in,” adds Porter. “The spring and summer months are the perfect time to spruce up your living and working spaces with our quality wallpaper, and it’s versatile enough to inspire joy all year round.”
Wallpaper designs include:
- Caribbean Sea: Wall sized wallpaper inspired by the tranquil turquoise waters around Barbados. Colors: Teal, Cobalt, Aqua.
- Tiger Chocolate: Evoking William Blake’s classic poem “The Tyger”, this earth-toned design soothes and intrigues at the same time. Colours: Mocha, Taupe, Ecru.
- Beauty: A new take on a classic Spanish tile pattern; available in eight colors. Colours: Peacock, Cool Grey, Taupe, Pink.
- Oga: A fan favorite, this West African-inspired print adorns all iconic RPD textiles. Colors: Black, White.
- Kobo: Geometric, bold and vibrant enough for every room in the house; available in six bold colorways. Colours: peacock, orchid, yellow, taupe, anthracite.
RPD wallpaper is sold by the meter and is available in two earth-friendly substrates which are recommended for professional installation:
- Grasscloth: Made from 100% sustainable and biodegradable organic fibers and plants, this luxury sisal wallcovering is hand woven on a loom, resulting in a rich textured finish. No two rolls are the same. Grasscloth is recommended for accent walls and low traffic areas. It is designed for residential installation only. 36″ wide, $111/yard
- Luxury smooth matte: This substrate is a lightweight (8 oz), vinyl-free wallcovering made from wood pulp and natural fibers containing materials from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). This economical and environmentally friendly option produces crisp, saturated graphics and has a highly breathable surface that increases resistance to mold and mildew in high humidity environments. 54″ wide, $77/yard
In keeping with RPD’s commitment to sustainability, all wallpaper orders will be printed on demand and regionally manufactured in the USA to limit carbon footprint and manufacturing waste, while ensuring the highest quality. To learn more and shop the new collection, visit www.rochelleporter.com. Also follow RPD on instagram, Facebook, pinterestand Twitter for brand new updates and design inspirations.
About Rochelle Porter’s design
Rochelle Porter Design is a lifestyle brand that brings bursts of joy to everyday life. RPD’s home décor, accessories and activewear features vibrant prints derived from the founder’s original artwork and colorful Caribbean roots. Its travel-inspired designs feature classic designs with a modern twist. True to its tagline, “Design for Abundant Life,” RPD believes that everyone along its value chain should live well. The company prioritizes fair compensation, ethical manufacturing and the use of sustainable materials. RPD has collaborated with West Elm and has been featured on The Today Show, Oprah Daily and Southern Living.