The agreement put forward today comes from our Online course part of the Boutique Neowin Offers, where you can Pay what you want for the Programming in the future Bundle. Angular 2, Node.js, Docker and more in 32.5 hours of training to keep your skills at the forefront.
Bd the average price or more to get the following items:
- Node.js: from zero to web applications
This scalable and efficient web development tool is growing fast and it’s time for you to jump on the bandwagon.
- Angular Crash Course 2
- Google Go programming for beginners
Learn the basics of a powerful language developed and even used by Google
- Learn Python Django from scratch
Develop complex, data-driven web applications with Django
- Python web programming
Start programming properly by immersing yourself in Python
- Start web components with Dart
Secure your programming future by learning Google’s simplified programming language, Dart
- Docker overview
Take advantage of Docker to master programming portability
oe Pay what you want (as little as $ 1) for unlocked items:
- Bootstrap 4: Explore new features
Familiarize yourself with the latest version of the main web development framework
- Introduction to Sass for CSS
Reduce your CSS coding time with Sass
- Certificate of completion included
- Duration that users can access this course: Lifetime
- Expiration date: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
Here’s the deal:
- The lot represents an aggregate retail value of $ 557
- To unlock the full pack, $ 14 at time of writing.
- Beat the average price less than $ 15 and you go bring home the whole package.
- Beat the leader’s prize and enter the epic contest.
Not for you?
It’s okay, there are other offers available you can check here.
Neowin offers Free ebooks Neowin store
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce offer or gift in partnership with Neowin; an account with StackCommerce is required to participate in any offer or gift. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from the revenue sharing of each sale made through our branded offer site, and it all goes to running costs.
Report a problem with the article